In this particular situation, DSC 2021 Europe VR proposes a solidarity fund for the automotive community suffering from the recent pandemic. With an initial budget of €10 000, the solidarity fund hopes to support the travel expenses of those wishing to join the DSC Europe 2021 VR conference onsite but whom do not have the available budget this year. This fund is also open to donations from companies concerned with the pandemic created by the recent economical and health crises.
Who is concerned by this aid?
- European companies
- 1 person per company*
- Presence at DSC 2019 and/or DSC 2020
What is the amount of aid?
- Subject to acceptance by the Organizing Committee
- Limited to Intra-European travel
- Complimentary registration
What is the purpose of this aid?
- To cover travel expenses
- To offer complimentary registration
How to benefit from the aid?
- Fill out the request form
When is the deadline?
- Requests accepted until July 10th
- Response by July 15th
 100% of donations will be reinjected into the DSA Solidarity Fund
Please click on the links below to access the related sections: