Introduced in the 2018 edition of our conference, the Industrial Session for Product Solution Papers had a great success in 2019 and 2020 and is a recognized part of our conference.
The DSC Conference gathers driving simulation specialists from the industrial and academic communities as well as commercial simulation providers. This 20th edition follows that of 2020, held in Antibes in a hybrid version with close to 300 participants, in this special period most of them as remote attendees and 30+ exhibitors. Both physical and remote participants came from all around the world from about more than 20 different countries of Europe, America and Asia.
This year’s edition will be held in Munich from Septemebr 14th to 16th 2021. Topics will include state of the art in driving simulation technology, research and developments, extended with progressively merging virtual reality (VR) developments. This year program will also give an enlarged place for simulation tools for autonomous and connected vehicles along with advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) applications. Human factors and motion rendering nevertheless will remain the now traditional axis of the conference.
You are welcome to the DSC 2021 Europe Conference organized by the Driving Simulation Association, the Technical University of Munich, Arts et Métiers Institute of Technology and the University of Gustave Eiffel, with the support of BMW and Renault, on September 14th-16th!
The DSC 2021 Organization Committee
Topics and Thematic
- ADAS, Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
- AI for Driving Simulation
- Car HMI solutions
- Driver and Vehicle safety and cybersecurity
- High-Performance Computing and Massive Simulation
- Innovative product solutions in connected areas
- Motion Cueing and Control
- Multimodal Mobility for ground transportation
- Perception and Human Factors
- Scenario Modeling and Authoring Tools
- Simulation Design and Architecture
- Standardization and Product Interfaces
- Terrain and traffic generation
- Training simulators
- Virtual Prototyping
- Virtual Reality for Driving Simulation
Please send a 4-pages submission proposal by April 15th 2021 for DSC TC reviewing. Detailed information about submission procedure and review process will be provided on the following pages:
Presentation & Publication
Final accepted papers will be presented at a parallel industrial session – 30 minutes including Q/A – and published in the DSC Europe 2021 VR Product Solutions Book available for all conference attendees.